I am so gay for all of the Symphony of Science (@musicalscience) tracks right now. I mean, like, life soundtrack kind of queer. Electronic music and science, what could be nicer?
My favourite track? We are All Connected. I'm not ashamed to tell you that it's my favourite because I think Bill Nye (the Science Guy) is hot.
Oh wait, you didn't know I was a geek? [Get to know eBeth moment number two: I was the president of the astronomy club at University and a Mathelete in High School.]
"I'm this guy standing on a planet. Really I'm just a speck.
Compared with a star, the planet is just another speck.
To think about all of this, to think about the vast emptiness of space..
There's billions and billions of stars, billions and billions of specks..."
You in a red jumper, me in a grey polo/tan jacket combo and we could sort this universe right out! :)
ReplyDeleteI do like that suggestion very much... where could we go?
ReplyDelete