14 July 2010

Hmm.. How to kill an hour.
Hmm.. How to kill an hour.,
originally uploaded by ebeth.
Seriously, how LONG has it been since I last posted anything? I suppose I could give you a life run down if you thought that might be excuse worthy and / or helpful?

This August will make ten years for me in London .. to celebrate, I'm uh, getting the hell out of the city! The sparkle of urban life has worn thin for me over the past few years and while it's awesomesauce to have so much culture on the doorstep, well.. I'm tired of the grime, noise and general overcrowding. Recent changes in my life have made it possible for me to escape and I'm pretty happy about it. I'm not going that far, just a few miles north, but far enough to not have to cope with things I dislike 24/7.

Having said that, I'll still commute into the city on a daily basis, so I suppose if I start to miss the filth, smog, grime and people bumping into me without so much as an excuse me, I'll still be able to get my fill.

I was going to continue on to tell you all about the warm summer we're having.. but uh, I'm back in tights today as it's gone a bit blergh at the moment. So, I'll save my summer talk for another time. I will say this, the humidity can fuck right off. My hair and I are incredibly grumpy. 'Frizzy Puffabll Head' is not a good look, I'm just saying. I mean, I'm still rocking it but it takes effort.

In reference to the aforementioned life changes.. well, they're still changing. Some days are better than others but in general, one bit is pretty fucking crap and the other bit is pretty fucking awesome.

That's me folks, I'm a walking dichotomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment