19 October 2010

My boyfriend and I had a seriously nerdy chat about blogging the other night. See, we both blog, but we use different hosts/tools/sites/things/whatnot..

He's a Posterous (have I even spelled that correctly?) Person and I'm a Blogger lover (mind you, I bought Google early so maybe that has something to do with it).

The entire point if this post? To show Mr Posterwhatsitsname that you can blog via email using a Blogger app on the iPhone. See? See?!

Currently, I'm a zillion feet underground on the Northern Line, late for my next train. Oh, and I am all kindsa smished into someone's stinky armpit. God, I love the Underground in colder weather.. It smells of mothballed wet woolley socks.

That's me, friends.. Living the dream. Living the motherfucking corporate commuting dream*.

[* I'm not complaining because I like the motherfucking corporate money and I didn't buy Google *that* early…]

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (See? See?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment