Ooh I'm feeling all Thursday-ish at the moment. Have I ever told you that Thursday is my favourite day of the week?
No? Oh. Well, it is.
I like Thursdays because they're the day before Friday. Friday as a favourite day seems a bit cliche, n'est pas? Fridays are everyone else's favourite day. Thursday lovers are few and far between. So few and so far between that as far as I'm aware, I'm the only Thursdayholic that I know of.
And thus ends my importantly not so important essay on My Favourite Day of the Week. You thank me.
I'm working from home today due to various child-centric reasons.. Not that I mind! I had a call earlier from girlchild's school asking me to collect her as she wasn't feeling well. And it's not like you can tell them, 'no, sorry, I have other plans.. ' So off to collect her I went. Thankfully, it's a short walk there and back.
In other news, I'm staring the weekend in the face and daring it to show me something special. You hear me, weekend? Bring. It. On.

No comments:
Post a Comment