A mere 65 days stands between me and my 40th birthday. Just in case you were curious, bored and/or interested.
But first - the boyfriendliest's birthday is fast approaching. Like two weeks from today kind of approaching. I have a few gift ideas rattling around in my melon but haven't quite decided on what will be, I'm sure, the greatest gift of all time (TGGOAT).
I always like to give gifts that are not just cool but meaningful as well. Now, TGGOAT ... well, it's for my boyfriend, my favourite person in the whole world. So it's going to have to be some kind of awesome.
Think, eBeth, think!
ps - Amazon totally owes me for all the business I will now, surely, throw their way. Vouchers will be fine, Mr Amazon, thanks.

If he's a reader, I'd suggest this: http://bigfinish.com/Love-Songs-for-the-Shy-and-Cynical-Paperback Just ordered it for the boyfriend. Romantic but not soppy.
ReplyDeletejx