Oh how I hate to ignore you.. No, really, I do.
There's so much to say yet nothing that I want to share with the world as these days it seems whatever nonsense I spout is often taken the wrong way or relatively harshly judged.
So uh, Hi.. it's me.
I took the day off yesterday and revelled in the chance to avoid responsibility for anything more important than scoring hot cinnamon and sugar donuts at the seaside. I should add that not only did I score three hot and delicious donuts at said seaside, I managed not to burn my fingers and only spent £2 in the pick n'mix section of the local sweet shop. Seriously, I consider these two things victories.
Hmm.. what else. If you're in the know and following along with my life adventure I can report that things are okay, no one's fallen off the planet yet due to lack of gravity. Life, you may or may not want to know, is pretty sweet with a few minor exceptions that are neither here nor there .. We all have frustrations and I'm no exception.
In nerd news.. iPhone 4G. A gyroscope, huh? Will this help me finally get past the level I'm stuck on in Angry Birds? Stupid, stupid game. It should be called Angry Elizabeth.. Why I started playing is beyond me.
More news as I have it...

What level are you stuck on? Send me a tweet and I'll help you get through it. Unless by stuck you mean 3 stars. I am still finishing up all my 3 stars.
ReplyDeleteHey girl,
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way from across the pond.
Steph