So it's sort of feeling like this is going to be yet another 'ooh, don't panic, I'm still here' post...
I mean, if that's what you're expecting, I'd hate to let you down. I'm nice like that and you love it. No, really.. You do.
By 'you' - I mean me. Why is that? Because I'm pretty fucking sure that I"m the only person on the planet that reads the blurbage that rolls lovingly from my fingertips. I'm cool with it. Honest.
So - where've I been? What have I been doing? Eh - not much, really. I think I'm in hibernate mode and for whatever reason, I've not been super virtual lately. The really cool thing is that I'm 125% fine with it.
Bear with me.. uh, me. I'll write something more profound soon.
Ps - Let me know if you want to know what I'd like for Christmas. I'll give you a hint. It starts with P and ends with Dro. Just saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment