18 July 2011

If there's one thing you should know about me that's ever so slightly embarrassing, it's this...

I will listen to ANYTHING that's been autotuned. And I will not just listen to it, I will love it. Adore it. Think it's really excellent music. (I suppose it's something that I can admit that I know it's not, but I kinda like it anyway)

I adore all the geeky Symphony of Science songs (and you should note that I think Stephen Hawking should be permanently autotuned, seeing as he's a robot). I have them on my iPhone... I sing them to myself in my head - and yes, I sing them to myself autotuned.

The Black Eyed Peas AT stuff? Love it.

Then I found AutoTune the News .. HIGHlarious. I mean, who doesn't love an autotuned Katie Couric saying that everything is Pure Poppycock while singing about Bill Cosby? Hmm...?

Knowing me as well as he does - the boyfriendliest partner shared this with me. It satisfies me on so many levels.. The Apprentice? Check. Autotuned? Check check.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment