I have the Kindle app for my iPhone, so I was dicking about on Amazon, looking for those nice free sample chapters that I can peruse at my leisure to see if a book seems interesting or something I wouldn't mind paying for or at the very least borrowing from the library**.
So I search the Kindle store for the simple term 'stepmother' ... here are the results I received in order. You don't actually get to a "normal" self-help type book until result number ten!
- The Stepmother's Sinfully Sexy Surprise
- The Young Step-Mother
- The Stepmothers Sins
- My Stepmother's Surprise Seduction - An Erotic Novella
- Taboo: Step-Mother's Desperate Measures
- The Ambitious Stepmother
- The Stepmother Gangbang
- The Wicked Stepmother: A Novel of Erotic Discovery
- The Spanking Stepmother
Now, it's not that I'm not ambitious or young ..because I totally am.
But I'm not really all that sinful or desperate or taboo or wicked or even one who likes to spank. Oh and I never ever plan surprise seductions because most days the only way I get to seductive is usually by accident (see first sentence in which I mention being a dork).
Blergh - unhelpful and it, worse still, it completely put me off my lunch.
Amazon totally owes me £2.35.
Amazon totally owes me £2.35.
*I should state for the record that currently I think I'm totally okay as a step-parent and am really enjoying our lovely blended family. But I figure it can't hurt to know more than I may ever need. Knowledge is power.
**I love how I said that like I go to the library all the time and am a library patron in good standing. We all know the truth, right? I took out a book on the 4th of January and it hasn't quite made its way back yet. I'm going to burn in book hell, I just know it.
**I love how I said that like I go to the library all the time and am a library patron in good standing. We all know the truth, right? I took out a book on the 4th of January and it hasn't quite made its way back yet. I'm going to burn in book hell, I just know it.
***And yes, I know that's not the most flattering photo. Duh. I was emoting, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment