Why have I never been into David & Goliath before? That place is nerd central with all sorts of silly t-shirts, pj bottoms, mouse mats, badges, glasses ... the list goes on and on!
I mean, any place that sells Mathlete items totally gets my vote. Yeah, you know what comes next.. my admission to you that I was a Mathlete in high school. Heck, I was a good one except in impromptu competition. I can rock a single subject exam (specialities of the eBeth house - algebra and geometry) like no one's business .. but throw in calculus and trig on a timed basis and I can't perform. Oh god, that sounds like I had math impotence issues.
Sorry - where was I? Oh yes, David & Goliath! I think I had several geekgasms in there .. highlights include the pj bottoms that read 'spooning leads to forking' and the t-shirt that I had in my hands to buy ... but then thought that it'd only be really funny if I'd been drinking. I'm not a fan of buyers remorse, so I put it back.
I'll regret that later.

I saw that one! And I LOVE the 'Oopsy I said f*ck' Tee shirt. I actually do say that, but if I had the shirt, I could just point!
ReplyDelete