2 April 2010

I was totally Shuffle Punched by Billy Joel, of all people! I mean, like "ka-bam, howsya like this, then!?!" Then the ball (which I'm using as a metaphor for my teeny brain) gets the crap whacked out of it as it goes sailing out of the stadium. And I'm just left standing there at home plate looking more than a little vacant and rather confused.

So yeah - Billy Joel. BillyfreakingJoel. Apparently I will weep on demand if you play 'you're my home'...

I know, right? Shocked the crap our of me too. I blame the Valium.

Dude - I'm 39,000 feet high! Over water! Only slightly concerned about how wiggly this flight seems to be..

How much longer?

2 comments:

  1. Okay... but *what* Billy Joel song was it?

    We have to know...

    At a guess? Emmmm (live-guessing) emmmm... (tough one) I'll go with his cover of 'To Make You Feel My Love' although Dylan wins.

    Lovin' the Bloggin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're liking my bloggage, Kenfriend.. The song is 'You're my Home'.. I can't think of it or I'll weep again.

    ReplyDelete