2 April 2010

I'd like to marry Valium and make it my wife.

Maximum dose onboard.. We are fucking all systems go! I know we're on an aeroplane very high up .. But look! There's magazines! And shopping! And blankets! And that (not very nice) lady just brought me ice cream!

Where am I again?

My apologies to the people waiting in line behind me for the loo. See, I've just recently learned the choreography to the new Lady GaGa Telephone video... And it just made sense to plug into headphones abd practice there. I know, hot, huh?

Oh, what? You had to pee? I gently ask you to revise your principles on this..

In other news we're coming in to land in Atlanta.. Mote from wifi world as I think it up..

Want to see anything on request?

1 comment:

  1. Oh why oh why did someone not tape the Lady Gaga moves?

    ReplyDelete