19 December 2010

I have a cold and feel like crap. There are some people from my former life who are two faced and hurtful. There's snow everywhere but here. My mother divorced my father this year. Three gifts stand in the way between me and being smugly finished Christmas shopping. My daughter isn't here with me this weekend due to her father not being able to control his emotions in front of her. My nose hurts from blowing it often.

The above is everything that's lacklustre about my life at the moment... I put all the negative things there to set them free. I no longer solely own them. You're welcome to start your own list to kick the annoying things in your life to the kerb.

Your annoying life issues can hang out with mine. They could, like, go bowling and have a beer.

Now.. Time to focus on the positive things, of which there are many. I think I shall start with putting down a gadget and scooting closer to the gorgeous man in my bed...

Easy there, perverts.. /grin

1 comment: