2 April 2010



You might be interested to know that it took the following for me to finally make wifi happen at Starbucks today:
  • I had to buy a new American Starbucks card
  • I had to put money on said new American Starbucks card
  • On my iPhone I had to register said new American Starbucks card
  • On my iPhone I had to create an AT&T account which is linked to my new American Starbucks card 
  • I had to then log in to use the wifi
By which time I'd already demolished my triple* grande sugar-free vanilla latte and it was time to go. 
But next time... next time - I'm so there. Hell, I may even stay for my two hours maximum wifi'age. I triple dog dare me. 

*Yes, I know that isn't my usual order. I'd just been to the gym and totally talked myself into it. Uh, I'll be sticking with the double tall as usually ordered. The grande was just too much.

1 comment:

  1. There is something very wrong with you. I think I may have it also.

    ReplyDelete