I've just been reminded that a friend of mine from way back in the way back is going to be in London on Thursday. I'm talking like, University friend kinda way back. I think it's been about 16 years since I've seen him. There is no doubt in my mind that we'll pick up exactly where we left off so many years ago. But it might be slightly odd to see someone from the past in my current.
I'm really glad he reminded me that he's going to be in town... because apparently he's staying on my sofa for a night!
Lots going down in eBeth town this week.. this is my last week in my current role in Corporateland™. So my leaving drinks are tomorrow night (do stop by, won't you?) and plenty of lunches, cocktails and frivolity are also planned in my honour.
Remind me to breathe a bit, will you?
No comments:
Post a Comment