Today is the day I'm going to the Apple Store at Westfield with my best pouty puppy eyes. You know, the ones that say 'H-h-h-h-help me, Mr Apple Genius. I know I don't have an appointment but my iPhone is ever so slightly fucked. I'm just a girl and can't make the swooshy thing go swish and I don't know nearly as much as you do..' Hell, I think I might throw in a few lip bites, a wibbly chin and if I'm really desperate I'll start to curl my hair around my finger.
Yeah, I don't think it'll get me very far, either.
But I do think I'll walk out of there with a replacement iPhone and £139 not in my wallet. I've talked myself into replacing it by taking my emotional health into consideration. It's for the best, really.
Other day highlights will include: a red velvet cupcake from Buttercup, double tall sugar free vanilla lattes from Starbucks, nerd shirt shopping at Uniqlo and of course, a viewing of Alice in Wonderland.
Seriously, it's looking like nerdvana. Don't worry, the Apple Store is first stop so you'll be with me all the way. Right in my pocket, just where I like you. Oh crap. I just realised in my last post I sweet talked a gadget. Now I'm loving up the entire fucking internet.
I'm not normal, am I?! Wait.. don't answer that. Quick! Look over there.. porn!

I looked over there and saw no porn. I am ever o disappointed.
ReplyDelete