3 March 2010

Miracles do happen, friends.. Lobot (pay attention, that's my iPhone, remember?) managed to break the surly bonds of his restore shame spiral at some point in the middle of the night.

It was like leaving cookies out for Santa and finding nothing but meaty nerdtastic crumbs the next morning, I tell you!

So fingers crossed that he clings to just a little more life.. preferably until Apple release the next iPhone. I am incredibly tempted to just say fuck it and give Apple just a little more of my money for a replacement. Every time he dies (and it happens often) the emotional turmoil just gets that much more unbearable.

I'm running it in native mode plus a Twitter client. I'm cool not having any fancy apps on there for the moment. Oh, and I kiss Lobot every time I pick him up and have told him many, many times how beautiful he's looking today. Yeah, you know it - I'm sweet talking a gadget.

I think I need an intervention.

3 comments:

  1. he should not be doing that. It gives me a sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is to late for an intervention. You are well past saving from technology. You were after all talking about buying a red jump suit.

    I think I was writing about you when I wrote this blog (A Geeky Theory http://tinyurl.com/ydna6qe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh.. Christopher, it just might be true..! AND you used a picture of my lookalike! http://www.twitpic.com/11h0k8

    ReplyDelete